Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Life

So it has been a while since i actully sat down and had something to say,Not just all those great videos i put up-So i will let evreyone in on what has been going on with me.

Work-
At the start of the year, as evreyone knows i had a total of zero jobs,Well starting on Monday I start my second job,My Full Time Job with Air Chef @ Hanscom-Lots of the stuff i used to do with hopefully some added responibilities so i can prove myself-Also as evreyone knows i am not a morning person,If you see me up in the morning it is because i have not gone to bed yet,Like Today I have been up since 11am Wednesday Morning- Worked the overnight shift at job 2 which i do evrey Thursday morning @ 1am,It sucks,But it has it's great points-A,No customer interaction,No need to watch my Mouth Fuckers-B,Where whatever you want,Shit last night i wore my pj's to work,It's a nice perk,Also we control the radio- John & I created a Truck night music list which had evreything from Scarface's Smile to Tom Petty's you wreck me-I even heard pink Cadillac last night

It helps get you thru the night,Plus DD Coffee is a must,Fuck maybe that's why i am not tired when i get home????

Life-Shit has been good,Very upbeat latley,Trying to get back to what i was before being unemployed,Happy & with money-Probley going to get drunk this weekend-A meeting of the Beer,Brats&Ice{B.B.I} Will take place this weekend,The ice is compltley frozen over & is there any more fun then getting drunk,Tumbling down a hill into trees and drinking on the ice,With Brats being cooked on the grill while you fumblr your way back up the hill that your drunk ass just fell down,Got so drunk in the woods once Cush had to carry me out-No Shit,Me, He carried me,We lost 3 shovels and a ho-& It is one expeirence that i dont want to have again-
Sox/Bruins/Pats & Celtics news-
Pats have placed the franchise tag on Matt Cassell,Dont expects him to stay around for a long time,Rumors have surfaced that Kansas City is a possible destination for Cassell, and that Tony G May be headed to Foxboro,Hope it happens,David Thomas sucks-

The bruins have a league leading 81 points leading into tonights game in Ottawa,Expect the Bruins to win yet aonther game as Ottawa is just dreadfull and should not be in tonights game very long-Big wins in Philly & Montreal for this team which looks unstopable at the moment-Expect great things from this team-

Celtics-BEAT LA,Tonight is the rematch we have been waiting for since x-mas day, I expects the C'S to control the game and win a close one in the end-Celtics 103 - Lakers 98.

Red Sox-Kotsay will not be able to go on Opening Day due to back surgery he had in L.A the other day-Expect Kotsay back by the middle of May-Sox also signed Brad Wilkerson to a minor league deal,Seems like Theo likes to sign players who bat .220 in the major leagues-Go out & Sign Adam Dunn already-Solves a lot of problems except for the fact the he strikes out like a acne riddled kid in High School-Maybe someday Skippy-Maybe..Anyways bullpen should be the strength of this team & the starting rotation may be the best in Baseball-

I still need to go to sleep-
Looks like i need to shave,This beard thing is getting way too long-
You will be surprised to know that i do not like granny smith
Apples-They are disgusting & way too tart-


Super Bowl party at Rays house was a great time had by all that attended-Thanks go to John for driving,Ray for the hosptalilty and Nana for the halftime wings-
I just drank-Lots of coronas & Vodka made & bottled in Somerville,Yes it was disgusting,No i do not know who makes,No i will never drink it again-
Lata Bitches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you...2 jobs AND Kings Of Leon ;)

Amit K-O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amit K-O said...

aaaaaaaaaaaa-roids

Playtynm said...

Thanks for being proud---Amit i got your aroids story up there-